Non Immigrant Visas
Experienced Immigration Attorney in West Palm Beach, FL
At Sarah S. Rama, ESQ, LL.M., we regularly meet with corporate clients
and their employees regarding various matters relating to
immigration. We address issues that arise through the Department of Labor, most often
involving the prevailing wage and labor condition applications for employment-based visas.
Non Immigrant Employment Visa
Sarah S. Rama, ESQ, LL.M. has an international presence, with collaboration
offices strategically located in cities all over the globe. Our team works
closely with our clients to ensure successful immigration. We work through
each step of your case, helping clients obtain employment-based immigration
solutions, as well as specialized immigration visas for medical professionals
and religious workers, including:
- H1-B visa – This visa is designed for employers to employ temporary
foreign workers in specialty occupations.
- L visa – Designed for managers, executives, or other specialized
employees to make an intra-company transfer.
- O visa – Granted to an immigrant employee with extraordinary abilities
in business, science, arts, education, or athletics.
- P visa – Most commonly used for athletes, the P Visa is an option
granted to athletes, artists, and other types of entertainers, as well
as their spouses and children.
- R visa– Granted to a religious or spiritual worker on a temporary
basis, most commonly ministers.
- E visa – E visas allow individuals and family to enter the country
to conduct business or investments.
- TN visa – In accordance with the North American Free Trade Agreement,
these visas allow Canadian & Mexican workers.
Non Immigrant Visa to Marry US Citizen
A foreign national fiancé of a United States citizen is required
to obtain a K-1 nonimmigrant visa. This visa permits the foreign citizen
to travel to the United States to marry his or her US citizen spouse within
a period of 90 days. Upon marriage, the foreign spouse must apply for
an adjustment of status to a permanent resident.
If you have any questions regarding employment immigration or other immigration
matters, please feel free to
contact Sarah S. Rama, ESQ, LL.M. to partner with an expert legal team on all things related to immigration.