LEARN MORE FROM A WEST PALM BEACH IMMIGRATION ATTORNEY
At Sarah S. Rama, ESQ., LL.M., we regularly meet with corporate clients and their employees regarding various matters relating to immigration. We address issues that arise through the department of labor, most often involving the prevailing wage and labor condition applications for employment-based visas.
NON-IMMIGRANT EMPLOYMENT VISA
Sarah S. Rama, ESQ., LL.M. has an international presence, with collaboration offices strategically located in cities all over the globe. Our team works closely with our clients to ensure successful immigration. We work through each step of a case, helping clients obtain employment-based immigration solutions, as well as specialized immigration visas for medical professionals and religious workers, including:
- H1–B visas: designed for employers to employ temporary foreign workers in specialty occupations
- L visas: designed for managers, executives, or other specialized employees to make an intra-company transfer
- O visas: granted to an immigrant employee with extraordinary abilities in business, science, arts, education, or athletics
- P visas: most commonly used for athletes, the P visa is an option granted to athletes, artists, and other types of entertainers, as well as their spouses and children
- E visas: allow individuals and family to enter the country to conduct business or pursue investments
- TN visas: in accordance with the North American Free Trade Agreement, these visas allow Canadian and Mexican workers into the United States in certain circumstances
NON-IMMIGRANT VISA TO MARRY A U.S. CITIZEN
A foreign national fiancé of a United States citizen is required to obtain a K–1 non-immigrant visa. This visa permits the foreign citizen to travel to the United States to marry his or her U.S. citizen spouse within a period of 90 days. Upon marriage, the foreign spouse must apply for an adjustment of status to a permanent resident.
If you have any questions regarding employment immigration or other immigration matters, please feel free to contact Sarah S. Rama, ESQ., LL.M. to partner with an expert legal team.